Selling Account Terms and Conditions
By using antiques-online.co.uk you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Antiques marketplace, referred to hereafter as Antiques marketplace or marketplace, is owned and operated by IBOB Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ with number 09999685 . These terms and conditions are subject to www.antiques-online.co.uk/general-terms-conditions/.
1. Posting a listing on antiques-online.co.uk antiques marketplace is free.
2. We will notify antiques marketplace users of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the site. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events,activities or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
3. We reserve the right to use the images and content of your listing for promotional purposes of the antiques marketplace on Facebook, Twitter, and any other media deemed appropriate by us. By posting your listing on the antiques marketplace you agree to these terms.
Shipping and Returns
Unless you update your policies otherwise you agree to display and work within these shipping and returns policies.
– All of our Independent Antiques Dealers aim to dispatch your newly purchased Antique or Vintage item within 2 working days of order. If this cannot be accomplished for any reason we will endeavour to contact you with an actual date of shipping. Currently we ship inside the United Kingdom & European Union borders – if you are outside of the European Union please message the individual Antiques dealer to get a postage cost for your country.If your order is returned to us undelivered due to your own fault you will be responsible for re-shipping charges. In the unlikely event that your goods do not arrive please contact the Independent Antiques Dealer in question. All of our Independent Antiques Dealers orders are shipped and handled by third party couriers, therefore all delivery dates and times given are only best estimates.
– Items will be described as accurately as possible. Please remember that antique and vintage items will have a used patina and show signs of use. Any major flaws such as chips, cracks and restoration will be noted in the description. A more detailed explanation of products can be obtained by contacting the Independent Antiques Dealer directly through our messaging system. You have the right to return your item within 7 working days from the day after you receive it. Products returned for refund (minus original Delivery costs) will be at your expense and must be in the condition they were in when they were delivered and in their original packaging. Where goods have been damaged in transit you should notify the Independent Antiques Dealer of this fact within 7 working days. Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at This page
As a condition of your use of antiques marketplace you agree that you will not:
1. Violate any laws;
2. Post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale).
3. Post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
4. Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the antiques marketplace or the interests or property of antiques marketplace users;
5. Be false or misleading;
6. Copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
7. Collect information about others, including email addresses and telephone numbers, without their consent;
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to antiques marketplace and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breeching the above terms. We reserve the right at our discretion to issue warnings, remove hosted content or terminate a user’s access if we receive numerous complaints about a user or the user acts inconsistently with our terms & conditions.
1. Marketplace shall not be liable for any bad deals, damages, losses, or delivery howsoever arising. Seller and buyer are directly involved, therefore, marketplace is not responsible or liable for the actual transactions between users. Use of this website by the user constitutes acceptance of such.
2. Although marketplace reviews all posts, the content on marketplace comes from other users, and marketplace does not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what is offered.
3. In no event does marketplace accept liability for the posting of any threatening, unlawful, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
4. Marketplace is not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of marketplace.
5. We are not liable for monitoring marketplace or for unauthorized or unlawful content on marketplace or use of marketplace by users.
1. These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with English Law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms or in relation to the provision of any services by antiques-online.co.uk’s marketplace, the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
2. Marketplace users agree that any claim or dispute you may have against IBOB Ltd. and antiques-online.co.uk marketplace must be resolved by the courts of England. You and marketplace both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
3. The user shall indemnify marketplace and its related agents against all third party actions, costs, damages, losses and other claims of whatever nature arising our of the execution of the order in accordance with the user’s instruction.
4. IBOB Ltd. may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the site, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this agreement will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us